Carnival of Biotechnology
The carnival of biotechnology is a regular roundup of the best blog posts on biotechnology. The carnival is guest-hosted by different sites, ensuring diversity in content and viewpoints.
With a growing number of specialty blogs covering discrete niche sof biotechnology, the Carnival of Biotechnology seeks to aggregate the best posts covering the diversity of disciplines that comprise biotechnology.Biotechnology topics:
- Finance and business development
- Regulations and Politics
- U.S. Clusters and Global Trends
The emphasis of the carnival of biotechnology is actionable strategies, viewpoints and analysis, not news. There are plenty of resoruces that feed newswires or otherwise report on events in biotechnology. The Carnival of Biotechnology seeks insight and analysis – reading between the lines and getting the story behind the story.
- Relevant and Actionable: Posts should be on the topic of biotechnology. See the ‘Biotechnology Topics’ listed above. Submit posts that are actionable. Tips that people can actually apply are preferred.
- Current: Posts should be current, i.e., within the past couple of weeks and preference will be given to posts from the past week.
- Inform, don’t sell: Don’t submit posts that are nothing more than thinly veiled pitches.
- Deadline: Posts should be submitted by midnight on Sunday.
- Submit your post at BlogCarnival.com
- Review the submission guidelines regarding the types of post we’re looking for.
- Select the best 3-5 posts in at least four of the ‘Biotechnology Topics’ listed above. If one of the Topics hasn’t been geting much attention lately, make an effort to include it.
- If you don’t get enough posts that meet the above guidelines, please seek out posts on your own to fill out the edition.
- Please add at least some minimal editorial commentary, not just a description of each post. It’s just more interesting reading and makes you look better too.
- Post your carnival edition on your blog by 9am EST on Tuesday.
- Be sure to link back to this page and encourage readers to submit in the future and sign up as a host.
- Hosting the Carnival of Biotechnology is contingent upon granting the right to republish your carnival post in other electronic or print publications (Don’t worry, this is a good thing).